If you do everything at full capacity, you'll burn out pretty quickly.
And not just physically either, it's a tough mental burden to shoulder as well. This week I'm talking about ways to structure your week to make sure that:
- Every session has a purpose and a goal
- You are making choices that are about longevity, not just maximum results
- You enjoy what you are doing, and it isn't something you dread
- You are taking into account that a particular type of training that you do might present different goals than the ones you are individually pursuing and how to make choices for your training with that knowledge
- You are prioritising recovery days, easy days, maximum effort days, movement quality days and practice days