We are back! How exciting!
This week in the podcast we talk about:
- How cute Baby Amelia noises are
- An introduction to Operation Move for people who are just joining us (can you believe it's been 5 years?)
- Some of the things we are hoping to do this year on the podcast
- Events we are looking forward to
- Kate is starting Learn to Run in March and you can join her!
- Call out for questions for future episodes of the podcast, tell us what you'd like to hear!
Links we mention:
Learn to Run (starts March 13th)
Far and Fast Coaching (sign up any time)
Run Club (monthly membership)
Community Group (free to join)
Blog Post: What to do when you fall short of your goals
Blog Post: The Fitness Lie Everyone Wants to Believe
Blog Post: The Great Diet Con
News article from the perspective of a personal trainer on change (which we disagree with): http://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2017-01-23/you-say-you-want-to-get-fit-but-do-you-really/8203950
Gold Coast Airport Marathon - July 1-2
May - Whole Life Challenge (Sign up now at early bird rates)
Blog Post: Learning to Run is a Really Big Deal