Just because it's longer, doesn't make it better. And just because you are good at it, doesn't mean you will love it
We are talking about favourite distances this week and some of the ways you can tell which distance your body is best suited for too:
- What are our favourite distances and favourite races
- Why more isn't necessarily more or even better
- How to get a good idea of a distance that you are going to enjoy
- Racing for time vs social runs at events
- Distances that support your lifestyle and other goals.
Some things we talk about which you might like to read more about are:
There's also a discount code for podcast listeners who want to join us in September for Learn to Run (which is also on early bird rates for the next week, so you can get a total of 30% off).