I got this listener question awhile ago, and it seemed very appropriate this week
Who hasn't lost a bit of fitness at this point? And even though it is probably way down on your list of overall priorities right now, eventually you are going to start building that back up. And what does that look like? Mentally and emotionally how do you deal with that feeling of starting over (not completely, but further back than you were before)? How do you cope with knowing the gap between where you think you should be and where you actually are?
And what does that process look like?
Would you like your question answered?
Interested in Learn to Run?
Our next session starts on the 4th of May, but you can register now and start going through the preparatory program so you can hit the ground running (pun intended!) The program includes:
- Your choice of various weekly programs ranging from absolute beginner to someone who is looking for a 5km PB
- Your workouts adjusted as needed so they aren't too challenging or too easy
- Weekly email or message check-ins with me
- Weekly emails on additional things to support your running like breathing, technique, mindset and injury prevention
- A supportive, private group
- Two strength sessions per week that you can do from home with no gym equipment
Check out Run Club and the Operation Move Sisterhood
Our amazing community includes:
- Plans from 5km to Marathon from Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly workouts for when you are in between plans, or just to spice up your week
- A private facebook community
- Access to coaches for all your questions
- And most importantly - the most supportive community you can imagine!
You can sign up here.
Support the podcast, so we can make more and get access to bonus episodes!
You can support Operation Move and the podcast on Patreon. I am so grateful for your support! Stay up to date on: