Getting out the door is the hardest part, isn't it?
I think everyone has experienced in no matter if you are new to creating a habit, or if you've been at it for awhile.
So. Much. Procrastination.
And once you are out there, you are totally fine. But getting over that hump can be a hell of a thing.
This week I'm talking about the key things I still use to get me out there which include:
- Rampant Bribery
- Deal Sweeteners
- Accountability/Peer Pressure
- And finally, sweet talk
Would you like your question answered?
As promised on the podcast, you can book in a skype call here
Or you can email me here.
Check out Run Club and the Operation Move Sisterhood
Our amazing community includes:
- Plans from 5km to Marathon from Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly workouts for when you are in between plans, or just to spice up your week
- A private facebook community
- Access to coaches for all your questions
- And most importantly - the most supportive community you can imagine!
You can sign up here.
Support the podcast, so we can make more and get access to bonus episodes!
You can support Operation Move and the podcast on Patreon. I am so grateful for your support! Stay up to date on: