How do you run 100km on one of the toughest courses in Australia?
In this episode of the podcast, I talk to Kirsten about her first 100km solo race. And we get into:
- What does her training look like
- How her training has to accommodate work and life and kids
- We talk about the eating. Lots and lots of eating. Also chicken sandwiches.
- How did she transition from road running to trail running
- She guides us through some of the extra things you might need on some trail runs
- What was her maximum long run in her build up?
- And how she manages the taper and recovery from such a big event.
If you'd like to join the #opmovesisterhood, you can check out all the information about Run Club here.
Stay up to date:
Join the facebook community: facebook.com/groups/opmove
Youtube (you can also watch this episode there too!)